<$BlogRSDURL$>
 I Love Shirley 
      Gabriel loves Shirley
 2004/08/08 
 Quos amor verus tenuit, tenebit. 
Wake up isle goddess, sweet perfume scent, the forest has seen...
Harmonious tune brings the news to my fate and forever a change has come.
Mist gathers and waits for its turn to return...
Firefly knows the song has come and beams, cascades of light ensues.
Left no wonder I awaken thus, this dream has shaken me too...

"tecum ludere sicut ipsa possemet tristis animi levare curas!"
(I wish I could play with you as it does to ease the sad cares of my mind!)

...yet I awaken thus, to a world without you.


with love,
   Gabriel
@ 23:29


Comments: Post a Comment


























Copyright © I Love Shirley | Gabriel Loves Shirley
Altavista | Dogpile | Excite | Google |
MSN | Search | Yahoo | Webcrawler

Links
Shirley Yang
Gabriel Kent
Gabriel Loves Shirley


Recent
May it be...
I Love Shirley

Archives
2004/07
2004/08
2004/11
2004/12
2005/01
2005/02
2005/08
2006/03

I Love Shirley
Altavista
Dogpile
Excite
Google
MSN
Search
Yahoo
Webcrawler